WALA is pleased to be a promotional co-sponsor of the InterFace Seniors Housing Midwest information and networking conference, taking place Thursday, June 11, at the Westin River North in downtown Chicago.
InterFace Seniors Housing Midwest will bring together the leading seniors housing owners, operators, investors, developers and capital markets players in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri and Nebraska.
Attendees will represent a cross section of the seniors housing continuum — assisted living, skilled nursing, memory care, CCRC, independent living and active adult community owners, operators, developers and investors.
Topics on the agenda include trends in management, marketing and occupancy levels; technology; and consumer acceptance of senior housing products.
A special discounted registration rate for our members of 10% off the full rate has been arranged.
For more information on the event, including registration details, go to http://www.interfaceconferencegroup.com/srm2015/. Or you can contact Alicia Lewis at 404 832 8262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than 30 high profile seniors housing industry speakers have committed to the event, including keynote speaker Zeke Turner, Founder and CEO of Mainstreet in Carmel, IN.
See below for the special discounted rate instructions.
- Click on the following link to register: REGISTER
- Select “Single Attendee”
- Complete Registration Information
- Click on the Register Button
- On the next page enter comp code (see code above) into the discount code field
- This code is type and case-sensitive
- Click the Submit Payment button to complete process
- A pop-up screen will confirm code is verified
- A confirmation page will follow to print/save for your records. The email entered in the attendee contact information will also receive a confirmation email.