The Department of Health Services website on Family Care is full of useful information for you on Family Care and related topics. These sites are updated on a regular basis and we encourage you to bookmark this page and visit often if you have questions.
- Family Care for Long-term Care Service Providers – Responses to Questions from Providers.
- Questions about Family Care for People with Developmental Disabilities – Responses to Questions from Consumers, Guardians and Families
- What is the Managed Long-Term Care Expansion Initiative?
- Fact Sheet: Expanding Family Care Statewide
- Why Expand Family Care?
- Anticipated Implementation of Family Care, by county, in 2009-2011
- Maps of ADRC’s and Family Care Expansion
- Contains important information for Family care and Family Care Partnership members or for anyone who is trying to decide whether to enroll in managed long-term care.
Related DHS Long Term Care Programs and Other Websites