In response to many requests for BENCHMARK COST DATA, a WALA workgroup has develop an easy-to-use cost benchmarking survey.
Why should you participate in this survey? This survey will provide you with cost information from many other assisted living providers so that you can check your costs against others. We know you will find the results worthwhile so you can see how your operations compare to other operations. WALA gets many requests for this kind of data and we hope you will find it useful as well. How better to know how you operate than to compare with other Wisconsin assisted living providers like you.
Understanding the need for confidentiality of data while at the same time the need to collect data from you, we will follow certain guidelines:
- Participation is voluntary but the more that participate, the broader the range, accurate and useful the data can be.
- All information is confidential and when submitted the data goes to a 3rd party, Wipfli LLP, and no one other than Wipfli’ s analytics manager has access to your specific data.
- It is free to participate this year; but only those who participate in the survey can receive 2014 reports.
- Provide only information you are comfortable providing – the more you provide, the more info is in the reports or you to make comparison.
- You will need to have your most current annual financial statements available to complete the survey. If you have your Profit and Loss Statement for 2013 in front of you this survey should take less than five minutes to complete. Some may find it worthwhile to have your tax statement.
- All mathematical calculations will be done by the survey instrument or Wipfli staff so it is easy to provide data.
- This survey is only available on-line.
- You cannot save the survey and go back to begin it again. However, you can page back and forth to see all the pages before you save the survey.
- We recommend paging through the entire survey before you begin to see all the information that is required so you have all the info before you begin back on page 1.
- If you have more than one facility/community, please fill one out for each of them.
- This is a totally different survey with a different purpose than the Family Care cost data survey that was sent out last month by the four AL associations.
Still interested? We hope so!
We will send you the link to the report when they are available if you provide your contact info on the first page of the survey.
THIS SURVEY WILL CLOSE ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 28, 2014.
- Note, if you participated in the Pilot Group, we will need to re-enter your data as the pilot data could not be saved.
- Please pass this note along to other AL providers you know. The more that participate, the better than data and thus of more use for you.
Thank you for participating.
And thanks to the workgroup who have worked so hard to make this benchmarking a reality. We are especially thankful to SVA and Wipfli LLP who help craft these tools with our dedicated visionary workgroup.
WALA provides value – this is one more example of WALA listening to its membership to meet provider needs.
If the link above does not work for you, the link is: http://www.