February 7, 2014: Madison, WI – WALA is pleased to announce that they are offering another opportunity for companies to market to assisted living providers in Wisconsin through the WALA Online Marketplace. Assisted living providers can gain access to products and services at reduced fees as well through this program.
There is no cost to join the WALA Online Marketplace; however companies participating in the WALA Online Marketplace provide a revenue share from the referrals made by WALA and the Marketplace itself. For more information about the program and to view current participants, go to www.ewala.org/
Benefits of the program:
- Listing on WALA Website www.ewala.org on Online Marketplace webpage
- Link to your website on WALA website listing
- Contact info and description included with listing
- Can include company logo with listing
- WALA members are highlighted within the listing
- Information included in Newsletter /eBlasts about company’s participation in program
Interested program applicants can submit an application or proposal to email@example.com.